Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello Blog, haven't spoken to ya'll in a while


Margaritas Happy Hour!
Lorraine taking in the sights of Lover's Point
Yumm
My awesome Mom
Gotta have Clam Chowda in SF
The street going up to Coit Tower


Beauiful


haha remember this Dan?




Beautiful Sisters

Hi all,
Haven't been on here lately, been kinda busy with everything. My Mom, Aunt Toni Ann and friend Lorraine came out to visit me last week and it was the best ever.
We explored all over town: Girls night in with Face Masks and wine:), walking around Pacific Grove and sunsets, Fisherman's Warf, Cannery Row, Farmer's Market, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, Big Basin Redwoods, Moss Landing farmer's market, Napa, San Fran (chinatown/little italy/Fisherman's Warf/Haight-Ashbury/Painted Ladies/Union Square) Big Sur (kind of, drove Mom until the road was closed off)
I miss them so much already. I am so happy they came out and love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment