Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday/Farmer's Market Fall Fun/Corn Maze/Halloween






ariel view of one of many corn mazes at Swank Farms throughout the years










What an amazing couple of weeks it's been! So as you all know, Joe and I tied the knot two weeks ago. Hands down, best moment/day/experience of my life.
Followed by such a special day, it was my birthday the following week. The big 2-5.... quarter century baby! Tuesday evening we rode our bikes to the farmer's market, buying heirloom tomato's. They are delicious, mixed with basil, balsamic dressing and mozzarella!
Joe surprised me with flowers and took me to the Fish House for birthday dinner on Wednesday.
It's been so beautiful here lately, so I've been riding my bike everywhere. Met with my friend Vicky at Plums (an amazing coffee/chai cafe). Friday I made lessons plans in the afternoon for the high schools at the YWCA. Then Joe and I went out to get some burgers and milkshakes in town.
Saturday we headed to Hollister to Swank Farms and explored a corn maze, watched a pig race and ate home made fudge. The corn maze was awesome! We were given a map with a puzzle to complete in order to navigate throughout the corn maze. After that we came home and had some tacos with our neighbors paired with some beer and vino. Good night.
Halloween in Pacific Grove isn't that happening, so Joe worked on the RV all day today next to the beach and I went grocery shopping..complete with a witches hat:)
Happy Halloween and Happy November!!!!! can't believe it's November already, which means we have been here for 6 months..

No comments:

Post a Comment