Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our new car


I come from a family history of jeeps. In 1990 my father purchased a Jeep Cherokee Sport and it lasted forever. My mother got a Jeep Laredo in the early 90's and again it lasted forever. I then got my Jeep Cherokee Sport in 2004 and we sold it to move out here. Well it was time to get a new car and we debated between a Subaru or a Jeep. We liked the Subaru Outback and Jeep Wrangler 4 door and Cherokee Laredo. The Cherokee Laredo was spendy so it was between the two. We loved the Subaru, it's great for road trips, having a family, storage, runs well, good gas mileage. The Jeep is bad-ass. Like my dad said, Jeep wrote the book on 4X4. It's fun, a great road trip car, good in the weather... I read a quote that said "The wrangler can leak some water, it's rough on the road, the seats are uncomfortable and the gas mileage isn't great...that being said I will never own anything other than a Jeep." Haha SOOO TRUE! Well yesterday we made our decision, traded in the Honda and got the Jeep Wrangler!! It's all black and really nice. We made sure we got my dad's ok since he's the car expert :) and Joe's mom's dream car is a Jeep Wrangler so it's a good family fun car. Just wanted to say thanks to all our friends and family that said congrats! You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment