Thursday, January 12, 2012

Homemade Fruit Roll Ups


Is there such a thing as a healthy fruit roll up? Growing up, I looooved them (still do). Of course, it was filled with lots of extra crap and sugar. So I introduce homemade organic fruit roll ups.

What you'll need
Fruit (berries, mango, etc.)
Honey
Cooking Spray and Cooking sheet
Blender


Step 1:
Pre-heat your oven to 175 degrees

Step 2:
Pick your fruit (I used Mangos and Blueberries)
Use a lot of fruit. In the picture above, I didn't have enough. Hence half a sheet. In the future I will use 3 mango's instead of 1.

Step 3:
Blend your fruit and honey together until it's liquified.

Step 4:
Spray a cooking sheet and evenly spread mixture onto the cooking sheet.
*make sure it's spread evenly. The ends could be crispy and burnt if not.

Step 5:
Bake for 4-5 hours

Step 6:
Once cooled, take a pizza cutter and slice.

Step 7:
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment