Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello World (goodbye summer, hi ya fall!)

Hi!!
It's been way to long since a last post and an update is necessary!
This summer has been crazy busy, from traveling down to Indianapolis to going to NY! It's been fun packed and now that it's Fall, life is getting settled and I started School! Had a change of heart and declined graduate school. I am now taking pre-req's to get into a Radiation Therapy program here in Indiana (Ball State). I am also taking pre-req's for P.A. school as well. So once the pre-req's are done, I will apply and see where life takes me. But yes, medical path here I come! I am taking an intense Anatomy class where I work on real life dead bodies, which might be gross to some, but I find fascinating!
Started a job per diem registration at Lutheran Hospital. Enjoying making some cash and having a work schedule that fits around my crazy school life.
Our summer was awesome! We traveled to NY a few times, saw some friends, saw Dave Matthews at Bethel Woods, hung out on Trav's boat. Hiked the beautiful mountains of New Paltz and Beacon! Loved every minute!
Went to a bunch of parties in Indianapolis, included Dave and Jenny's shower! And cherry on the top for that party was that our neighbor in California, Jeff, flew into town for business! So we got to spend the weekend with one of our besties! Hung out at Lake's and enjoyed the Indiana Heat. Got to see our buddy Kenny who lives in AZ! Got to see Dave Matthews at Deer Creek twice! Got to spend time with family!

Have been missing California like crazy lately. Finally had to take our Cali plates off our Jeep :( was a very sad day.
Joe went to a Notre Dame game this past weekend. He went with his brother's and some friends and had a blast! We are going to a game in October for our anniversary! We used to walk around Vassar College when we started dating and I think it's so cute to spend our anniversary walking around Notre Dame and watching them play some iconic football. Joe's birthday is tomorrow! :)
We are celebrating this coming weekend by going camping at Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan! This is place is beautiful! It was rated number one most beautiful place in America by Good Morning America! I am so excited to go camping with my Dug, Sug, Woog...


Jenny's bachelorette party is coming up soon! We are going wine tasting, out to dinner and finishing the night by seeing the Rocky Horror Picture Show in theater! So pumped for that!
I have to say Life is getting to be good here. There is purpose and it feels good.

Will post pictures soon. September is a busy month for birthdays! Matt Quigs, Joey, A.J., Lisa, EVIE G!!!!!! She turns 1!!, Jeff and of course Aunt Toni!
Love to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment