Friday, February 15, 2013

It's a Celebration!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!
As you may (or may not, doesn't matter) I've been taking pre-req courses to apply to a Radiation Therapy program at Ball State about 45 minutes south of us. About three weeks ago I applied for the program, knowing that I did my best and hoped for the best.
Well this past Monday, I got an email from my advisor stating that they had made a decision about will contact all applicants no later than Tuesday. The email also stated that 42 people applied and there were 4 openings for the Radiation Therapy program.  The next day, after no sleep from the night before, I got an email stating that I was accepted!
I know this is a total humble brag post, but you know what, screw it. haha. I worked so hard and life has been so up and down for so long, it is finally nice to just have a confidence booster. My husband is the most amazing man ever to let me follow this dream and be supportive and I could cry just thinking about how great he truly is. Without his support and love I don't think I could have done it. Not only him but his family and my family. The love you all give to me is so appreciated and I truly truly love you.
So that being said, we had this trip to Chicago planned since October to go see The Book of Mormon for my birthday on Valentine's Day. We are currently in Chicago now and saw the musical last night. I don't think I laughed so hard in my life. Not only was it funny, it's was sarcastic, great and amazing!
Those south park guys really are smart.   I don't want to give too much away if you all see it.  But do!
So anyways, I will be posting pictures later of our trip.
Hope all is well
Love,
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment