Monday, February 4, 2013

Sometimes, I just wanna post random pictures


 *Mad man photo shoot by Merici in California. Laura and I had so much fun!
 Talya!! My roomie in Brooklyn!
 Joe and I at Dispatch in Berkley,CA
 Mom and I
 My brother, Travis, and our dog Denali
 Dad playing the guitar
 Flowers for days
 Light bright with cuz Ant
 When Z came to visit us in Monterey!
 Zyon being a ninja!
 Joe at Carmel Mission
 Mountain Jam Music Festival!
 Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich from New York. Miss hard rolls
 Trav's girlfriend, Rachel, wrote a book!
 Potato Pancakes! This brings out the Jewish in me
 Typical
 Lovely Nicole. We are hippie sisters
 Forgot these things exist! Found this beauty in Fort Wayne, IN
 Breakneck Mountain. Beacon, NY. All time best hike in the country
 Cheese fries with gravy, enough said
 Age 10. Denise and I. Tubing
 Molly and Jake!
 Congrats to the lovely couple, Dennis and Ani
 Joe's coworkers are awesome!
 Dave and Jenny's wedding!
 Pre-wedding/birthday celebration the night before!
 This was super sweet.
 Haha
 Jem in town from San Fran! Seeing the folks!
 Inspiration
 Good old Dad. Doesn't say much but man when he does, the tears flow
 Hey Look! We are brother and sister. Haha. just kidding
 Remember these? NYC Subway! Shout out to the 4 and 2 train
 Gosh, I surly miss my stomping grounds
 Warrrrren!
 Italian Cookies!
 oh hey!
 Olives!

 New Paltz, NY
 Sand Dunes, Michigan
Betsy and I in Pacific Grove.

No comments:

Post a Comment