Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas from New York

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Joe and I went to New York for Christmas and it was great to spend the holiday with our loved ones. We spent Christmas Eve at Aunt Toni's house eating, drinking and laughing. Had Christmas at Mom and Dad's. We got some great clothes and essentials for school. Rachel (Trav's girlfriend) gave us this amazing chocolate from NYC. It was an arrangement of different chocolate but one in particular was awesome. It's POP ROCK CHOCOLATE! So cool! Max Brenner is the name of the brand.
Joe and I just hung around my parent's house, enjoying them and soaking it in.
We did end up going to this house in Lagrangeville, NY that holds the records for most Christmas lights ever. You drive up to the house, put on a particular radio station and the music is paired with the lights and lights up to the beats. It was awesome.
Danielle and Matt had a pot luck party and Heather and I went together. Joey stayed home. Got to see Denise and John and a few other familiar faces. I love them. It was really nice.
We drove back Saturday and stayed at a hotel and got home Sunday afternoon. Joe's Dad and Grandpa were in town so they stayed with us Sunday and Monday and flew out Tuesday evening. New Year's Eve Joe and I just hung around the house ( I made delicious cajun stew! Recipe coming soon) and were in bed by 12. Maybe next year we will go big where ever we live.
This year, 2014, I'm putting my energy out there for positivity, light, inspiration, health, new beginnings, and most importantly happiness.
2013 was a challenging, growing year and I am so grateful for it.
Happy New Year.
Love,
Cori
 Congrats to Nicole and Jimmy for their engagement. How Beautiful is her ring?!?! It's Morganite. So creative those two are. I love them
 Look at this gorgeous bunch of ladies. Thank you DV8 for an awesome time.
 The crew! I'm so lucky
 Madison and Kay grown up:( I used to cradle you both to sleep when I babysat you. I'm so proud to big your big cousin.
Photoshop fun

No comments:

Post a Comment