Thursday, November 11, 2010

Counseling/Change of Last Name/Anthropologie/Santa Cruz/Capitola






Busy week,
So Monday and Wednesday I counseled at a high school and middle school. The counseling is going well. I am starting to get the hang of it and feel comfortable with the kids.
Had to get the paper work together for my last name to change since I'm an old married lady now (love it!) Have to go to the DMV on Monday to get a Cali license and our RV registered.
Have been looking for Thanksgiving recipes...Joe and I will be out here so I want to make a great meal, but not a huggge meal..any suggestions? Maybe Turkey Breast?
Yesterday I went to Anthropologie, had a gift card to use (thanks Mom!), and above is the outfit I bought...
Today my friend Vicky and I went to Santa Cruz and walked around Pacific Ave with all the cute shops. We grabbed some lunch then drove into Capitola, kind of like a mellow/surf town beach town, similar to Carmel by the Sea but less ritzy. Joe used to live there a few years back. Cute town.
So gonna finish the week by completing my application to Graduate School tomorrow after making lesson plans at the YWCA and then camping in Big Sur and bathing at the Eslean Inst. Hot Springs on Sat....oh la la. Will update you on that next week.
Have a great weekend! Maybe Joe will win the NFL pool again, or if luck has it I will(HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment