Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Happy 2nd Year!

Joe and I spent the weekend in Chicago to celebrate our anniversary! It was so much fun!  We left Saturday morning and spent the day walking around the city, pub crawling, grabbing dinner in Little Italy and a little more pub crawling :)We stayed at The Drake near Michigan Ave. Thank you Momma Linda and Papa Darrell. Side note: My parents bought us this beautiful antique chinese vase Momma Sheila bid on. It's stunning. I will post pics of it soon.
Sunday we walked around a beautiful neighborhood that reminded me so much of Brooklyn Heights. We met with our cousin, Jordan, for brunch at this place called Hash House Agogo. The portion size was insane! So good! We left Chicago and headed home. On our way home we stopped at Notre Dame to see the campus. I've never explored the campus. Joe has been to a couple of games. It's beautiful! I hope we can go to a game soon! Anyways, I love Chicago. I'm hoping to go back to see the play, Book of Mormon, if anyone is interested in joining me!
 Grilled Artichoke, yum!
 Our first stop
 Hole in the wall place, loved it
 Dug's
 How I miss tall building!
 I loved this view from our window. It is what cities are all about. Loved the stairs.
 A cupcake ATM. Amazing!
 Love these scrabble coasters!
 Fried Chicken, bacon, mash potatoes, cheese, served with a creamy sauce
 Eggs benedict with smoke bacon, fresh tomato and basil, biscuit and mash potatoes served with a red pepper sauce.
Jordan and Joe

Notre Dame

Hope everyone's weekend was great.
Love to all
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment