Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Heart NY

What I miss about New York

* Central Park in the fall, the crisp leaves crunching against your feet as you sip hot apple cider
* Central Park in the winter, ice skaking at night with your friends with weeping willow tree's surrounding the rink.
*Riding the subways
*Running the Brooklyn Bridge
*Macy's Christmas Window Displays
*Christmas time in NYC
*The beautiful fall foliage
*Katz Deli
*Sunflowers in the spring in New Paltz
*Bike riding with my brother
*Watching the rock climbers at the Gunks
*Running the trapps in New Paltz
*Playing soccer at the college
*Driving on the back roads
*Apple/Pear/Cherry orchards
*Concerts at the Chance
*Ithaca, the farm and the grey barn
*Walks at Vassar College
*Mexicalli Blue
*Hunter Mountain
*The Hudson River
*Swimming and cliff jumping in New Paltz and High Falls
*Haunted Mansions and Headless Horseman ride
*Homemade ice cream in Beacon
*Making pie's at my grandma's
*My Uncle's Camp
*Chinese food friday's with my parents
*Chores with mom
*Farmer's Markets
*The Davie's house..dexter..scooter..bella and sunny..and of course the Davies
*Running sprints with Denali
*Concerts at the Park
*Summer parties with bon fires
*Christmas shopping in Wappingers
*Christmas eve and all the yummy Italian food my family cooks
*The Snow

Most of all...I miss all the memories with my friends and family...miss and love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment