Monday, August 30, 2010

nostalgia




So it's almost Fall...and there is no place to celebrate the Fall than in New York.
With the foliage, crisp clean air, leaves falling...it's really hard to be away from home at such a special time.
Since Danielle's been here, we have been talking a lot about how beautiful the East Coast is during the Fall. We especially love Halloween. There are so many haunted mansions, pumpkin fields, hay rides, fall festivals, halloween stores and more...
We found a really cute Halloween store in Carmel that had Halloween decorations (witches, ghosts, orange and red leaves..etc)
I guess I love Halloween so much because my birthday is around that time and it makes me think of my lovely family and friends :(

We have been looking into Haunted Mansions around this area and can't find any! That really kinda stinks cause it's making me miss NY..like the Haunted Hayride in Ulster Park. Or the haunted mansion in Poughkeepsie. Or Huguenot Street tours in New Paltz. or the original Sleepy Hallow
there are plenty of other awesome events in New York..Hope you all enjoy it!
Miss you all
-Cor

No comments:

Post a Comment