Tuesday, February 21, 2012

a random thought.

What's going to be weird is having to default the Craigslist browser to Fort Wayne, IN instead of Monterey Bay,CA.

What's going to be different is having season's when I've been used to two years of 60 degree fall weather. I am so no looking forward to the HUMIDITY but my hair sure is. I've lost my curl out here. I am looking forward to the snow but not the shoveling.

What's going to be cool is being able to get in a car and visit loved ones instead off taking a train or plane.

What's going to be a true test is to adapt to my new surroundings. I think it's good though. We came out here not knowing a soul or even what the area looked like and we flourished.

What I am going to miss is the sights here.

I am not going to miss being lonely but in a way I am going to miss the peacefulness of the loneliness. If that makes sense...


No comments:

Post a Comment