Friday, May 10, 2013

Daddy's girl always.


I was having this conversation with one of my best friends the other day about my Dad. I was telling her that although we don't talk every day, whenever we do talk, his advice and love is what makes me strong. I have two strong men in my life. Joe and My Father. They both have shaped me in many ways. Joe, for his kindness. And Dad, for his strength. 
Here is an email my Dad sent me earlier today. I sent him a photo of me in my new scrubs and we were talking about me being confident and sticking up for myself. Something I struggle with. Going into new situations you have to be prepared to be confident and strong. Starting Monday, a new life begins....Anyways I was joking with him and told him that I still am Tornado Cori if I'm pissed, though! Haha, just ask family and closest friends :) Anyways, his email made my day and just proves how amazing he is.


Cori
 
Alway good to see that you still have that. A kicking sprit about you.Whats more beautiful than a great looking woman that does not take shit? You look great,We all miss you. 
Always thinking of you Cori ,Never forget that
 
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment