Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's happening in Monterey...

AT&T Celebrity Golf Tournament at Pebble Beach this week! Lots of celebrities in the area (Drew Brees, Kelly Slater, Ray Romano, Maury, Kenny G, Bill Murray...etc). The neighborhood is pretty busy, lots of tourists, lots of planes flying into Monterey airport and a shuttle system throughout Pacific Grove. Maybe I'll add to my collection of photographs of celebrities (cough* Mark Zuckerberg* cough)

Also, going to try Bikram Yoga this week (Yoga in a 105 degree room) I hear it's intense but my new to do is getting us healthy and active (We are going to start training for our 5k next week) I'm throwing away all chocolate (Dan, I had a cupcake from our place last night..gotta splurge) and cheese!

Any suggestions for healthy, delicious meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment