Tuesday, April 9, 2013

our first christmas tree in Fort Wayne. Not a real one like the one's in Cali, but still nice
Walkway over the hudson during the Fall
There is nothing like riding your favorite train to NYC with your friends.
Our first fire in our fire place
Oldie but a goodie
Our way to Chicago

The Lux Cafe in Chicago, the ceiling and food is amazing
Asian Nachos.
Mad Men Photo shoot on our cruise
New Orleans
Chicago

Christina and I
My best friends






The cutest baby
New Orleans
I want these Jade earrings
Famous Cafe in New Orleans
Chargrilled Oysters with Lisa and Joey, amazing
I am offically obsessed with bloody mary's
Cozumel, Mexico
My girl
Joey
New Orleans
Zyon is the best

 New orleans goodies



 This "fishbowl" everclear/vodka/rum etc. is insane

My dug

No comments:

Post a Comment