Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last official weekend in Fort Wayne!

Last weekend was my official "last weekend" living in Fort Wayne full time. So what better way to celebrate than to eat some delish pizza at 800 Degrees and top it off with Debrand Chocolate! We also spent one day hiking Pokagon State Park and strolling through the neighborhoods that surround Lake James. There is a donut shop called Tom's Donuts that we ate at! This past weekend we traveled down to Indy to set up my "room" at Joe's parent's house and visit with some family. This is my last week of school before finals and it's been absolutely beautiful out! This weekend we are heading to Chicago with some friends to catch a Cubs game! Also!~ Joe applied for his Master's at Notre Dame and got an interview! So this is very exciting for him! His interview is in two weeks and the decision usually takes 2 to 3 weeks after so we will know by June! We are going to go up to Notre Dame next Friday so Joe can observe a class and I will walk around the  campus and explore the town. My program starts in two weeks. Kind of crazy but it will be an amazing experience. I am going to miss Joe, a lot. I am planning on staying busy though. I am going to join an indoor swimming pool and spend some time in the library . studying. Haven't been able to do much of the to do list because I've been busy with school and such but that's ok. Hopefully once school is done I will have a few days to unwind. Keep ya'll posted.  







No comments:

Post a Comment