Thursday, April 18, 2013

Going for the Nautical look for my room in Indy.
The room is painted a light yellow so this is what I've gotten so far. Let me know what you think:
Navy Curtains with Gold Rope Tassels
Navy Sheets
White Blankets
Yellow Stripped Throw Blanket
Port Hole Mirror
Cypress Tree Jewelry Holder
Navy Crate by bed for night stand
and the photos have been the hardest to choose. Since the room is painted yellow, I thought a Sepia tone would be best. I wanted to do light photos of the California Coast and Sleeping Bear Dunes. But, I thought Sepia would give a 'calmer" effect. So the pictures are of Joe overlooking Asilomar Beach in Monterey, California and local surfers in Santa Cruz, CA getting ready for their morning run. I went up to Santa Cruz one morning and watched them do their magic. There's nothing better than sipping coffee, photographing one of your favorite sports to watch ;)
Here are the pics.


I need to get a bed and white desk and hang some Xmas lights for Meditation lighting and I think I'm all good to go for my new beginnings. Any other suggestions? 


No comments:

Post a Comment