Friday, April 19, 2013

Fort Wayne

My days here are winding down and I have made a bucket list for good ol Fort Wayne.

1. Dinner at Club Soda this weekend. The building is an old brick building located downtown that has smoke gouda and the best Martini's in town. Joe and I went there after his Christmas party and it was awesome. It has a Blue's/Jazz vibe. So Joe and I are going to have dinner there tomorrow.

2. Tour Debrand chocolate factory. Fort Wayne is home to Debrand Chocolate. Its pretty famous. Trump has their truffles in his hotels in New York and Oprah is known as a huge fan. Today I bought some peanut butter cups and it was probably the best chocolate I've ever had in my life. Even better than Chocolate Dreams *is that the right name?* in Monterey. So anyway, the company does tours every Tuesday and Thursday and this Tuesday I am free so I'm excited!

3. Visit and photograph the botanical gardens in Fort Wayne. Its butterfly week, which is suiting since we just came from the butterfly capital of the world, Monterey.

4. Hike Pokagon State Park or hike Indiana Dunes.

5. And of course pass my good ol finals. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment